How do I change my password?
You can change your password using the form on this web page: https://password.dtu.dk/
Submission of the form will change your password on:
- The G-Bar computers/services
- The windows databars (Winbar)
- Campusnet and Portalen
Note: Your new password must comply with the following restrictions:
- It must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- Lowercase letters ('a' to 'z')
- Uppercase letters ('A' to 'Z')
- Digits ('0' to '9')
- Special characters (see below)
- It should not contain any of the following special characters:
- Avoid control characters (Ctrl-letter), # (hash), $ (dollar), % (percent), @ (at), ` (backtick), / (slash), and DEL (ASCII decimal 127 or hex 0x7F), as they can cause problems on TTY terminals, in URL strings, etc..
- Avoid national characters and other non 7-bit US ASCII characters, as they may be difficult or impossible to enter on some keyboards.
It may take up to half an hour for your new password to synchronize to all servers, including DTU Portalen.
If you have forgotten your password, go to the students administration in Building 101 to recover your password.